CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
Activities at The Welsh Harp
The main points summarised are:
From Thursday 21st May the Welsh Harp will be open to members with the following restrictions:
• Access allowed to our site the boat park, launch beaches and water for leisure sailing and windsurfing with specific restrictions
• No access to any other parts of the site, including clubhouse, garages, race hut etc.
• No gatherings allowed
• Members MUST be conversant with the requirements of the Risk Assessment document >> READ HERE
• Use of club equipment strictly forbidden until further notice
• Very limited access to the toilets, we recommend for emergencies only, 1 person at a time and with specific restrictions including face coverings to be worn whilst inside.Toilets is located on the left hand side of the Wembley SC building.
• We encourage members to come sailing outside our regular days and times to avoid overcrowding of the site.
• For your safety and of our Maintenance Team please avoid Tuesday Mornings to allow for all necessary repair and up keeping works(grass cutting etc.)
• There will be no safety boat cover on site. Members must only go on the water if they are comfortable with the conditions and capable of looking after themselves within the restrictions of social distancing. It is not only yourself that is put at risk if you get into difficulty.